What is womens' health physio?
Womens' health physio a specialism within physiotherapy focussing on the pelvic floor and its influence on your symptoms. Pelvic pain, tummy gap (rectus diastasis), urinary leakage, prolapse, pain with sex and bowel problems are all issues that may be alleviated with the right help.
What does your appointment include?
- Liz will ask you to fill in some background info via a form when you book online to save time on the day
- 1 hour assessment with a womens health physio
- Discussion of your concerns & goals
- Thorough holistic assessment, this may include internal assessment as well as alignment and movement and function
- Hands on assessment & treatment
- Exercise and advice tailored to you
You can book your Womens Health Physio appointment at New Energy Fitness Winchester. It will last 1 hour. Please wear comfortable clothing-leggings and vest top are best. You’re welcome to bring a chaperone.
Prepare for your physiotherapy session
Wear comfortable, loose clothing (it's helpful to see/access your limbs) -a vest top and leggings or jogging bottoms would be great. We'd also suggest that you avoid eating a large meal within the hour before your Physio session.
£90 including assessment & recovery plan
Follow up sessions (45mins) £45
New Energy Fitness, Winchester.